Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Bon Voyage!

Greetings everyone! Well, the halls are officially closed, I have moved apartments and my last day of official Hall Director duties was yesterday.....now on to the summer!! I just finished loading the Jeep,gonna watch my last hour of trash TV (aka Maury) and Brian and I are heading to lunch.

I will be arriving in Halfax tonight and will be boarding the MV Explorer tomorrow at around 2 PM. After that, it's lots of training and orientation to the ship before we depart on the 15th. Contrary to popular belief, I will be blogging frequently and will be posting PLENTY of pictures to capture the amazing experience :)

I will keep you posted throughout the week!!

Love you all!!!

5 comments:

Brian said...

Have a great trip baby! I'm so proud of you! Love you! XOXO

Unknown said...

HOLLA!

Lucy and I will keep up with "Where in the world is Krissie B!" Best of luck in your travels.... Lucy can't wait to meet Auntie Krissie!
Love from St. Clair County, don't forget your roots when you are all over the world!

Pat Sprinkle said...

Was the three hour stay in Toronto fun?

Becky said...

Thinking of you often and hoping you're having a great time!

Douglas said...

UGH! Come back to me already - I'm so excited, jealous and happy for/of/for you!!!